Paternity Lawyer In Anaheim

Paternity Attorney On Your Side

Certified Specialist
If you are having difficulty with your child’s other parent, and you are not married, you can address the issues of child custody, visitation, child support, restraining orders and attorney fees in a paternity action. These issues are decided in the same courtrooms, and in the same manner, as they would be decided in a divorce action if you were married to your child’s other parent.

Paternity Actions in California
To file a paternity action in California, your child usually must have been a resident of the State of California for at least 6 months, and a resident of the county in which you are filing at the time the petition is filed.
If you are a mother and are unsure of who the father is, or if you are an alleged father and are unsure if you are the father, paternity can usually be determined with virtual certainty by genetic testing.
Paternity actions can be filed for any age child from conception up to adulthood.


Legal Battles We Can Win!

How a Certified Specialist Paternity Lawyer Can Help You

Paternity actions are filed most often for mothers when they are having a child custody dispute with the father of their child, concerned that a father will not return their child as agreed, or they want a child support order to assist in supporting their child.
Paternity actions are filed most often for fathers when they are having a child custody or visitation dispute with the mother of their child, or feel that they are otherwise being denied the right to participate in their child’s life in a meaningful way.

I practice primarily in the central San Bernardino courthouse. Your paternity action will likely be filed in the central San Bernardino courthouse if your child lives in San Bernardino, Redlands, Yucaipa, Highland, Colton, Fontana, Rialto, Bloomington, Lake Arrowhead and surrounding mountain communities or anywhere else in the central San Bernardino Valley.